Some good tips 4 producers
10 TRACK COMMANDMENTS BY
1. be original with what you do
and create you own sound.
2. learn a little about what
makes music tick- it won’t
hurt to learn some music theory.
3. stay up on what’s current on
the music scence: new equipment,
4. make sure your beats is in tune
with itself. i like to tune my drums
in the same key that my sample
or key are in.
5. strive to make your sound quality
greats. most beats are sold off how
banging the sound quality is.
6. the drums gotta bang!
7. ask your what artist could
you hear over your track?
if you can’t flow to it,nine
time out of ten,nobody else
8. learning to make beats is
like learning to play any other
musical instrument; you have
to put in the practice to become
good at it.
9. learn all aspects of music
production, from making the
beat to tracking and mixing
in the studio. that’s a valuable
asset to have in this game.
10. keep the love for the music.
never let the money or material
gain be motivation for why you
do this. if the love is there,
everything else will fall in place.
(In our case the love for the ministry also.)